Hey! Summer has started marking its onset. Many women love summers for the fact that it gives you a chance to visit beauty parlours regularly. You get to bath nicely without fearing hot water from the geyser and you have to look after your skin in a more dedicated manner. Summers demand a beauty regimen that often involves facials, clean-ups and tan removal sessions etc. You need to apply sunscreen regularly and increase fluid consumption to keep your body as well as skin hydrated. So girls, here’s a face mask that will help you to hydrate your face nicely and provide it the much needed relief in scorching sunny days !
All you need is :
- A papaya
- A lemon
- Honey (1 table-spoon)
- An old makeup brush or paint brush(nicely washed)
Making the mask :
- Cut a papaya into pieces and obtain a pulpy mixture by blending it into the mixer.
- Mix a tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Add a tablespoon of honey.
- Stirr using a spoon. Blend again.
- Pass it through a sieve to obtain an even mixture.
- Pour it in a bowl.
How you got to do it :
- Wash your face nicely using a glycolic acid cleanser or a mild milk face wash.
- If possible, apply an exfoliation mask or exfoliate with help of a mixture of sugar and olive oil.
- Wash your face nicely and take steam for around 8-10 minutes. This will help you remove the dead layer of skin that is already residing on your face. Also giving steam to your face, will open up the pores. Opening up of pores will help the mask penetrate easily in your skin and provide optimum results.
- Dry up your face using a cotton cloth(clean) or a face towel.
- Apply the mixture using a make-up brush in an even layer on your face.Let the mask rest for 15-20 minutes. The enzymes will cause your skin to itch a little bit. Do not worry! But if the itching is persistent than remove the mask.
- Wash after sometime nicely.
- Dry your face using a face towel and apply a mild moisturizer.
You will see that your face looks much more cleaner and dirt free, and your skin gets an instant fresh feel. Do this twice a week to get a radiating skin and apply sunscreen to maintain the results.